First event - 4th May 2013 – Seminar - Malta's Neolithic Temples
Speakers as follows:
- Dr. David Trump : Temple Culture Origins
- Mr. Daniel Cilia : What we Lost, What we Have
- Dr. Reuben Grima : Distribution of the Neolithic Temples
- Prof. Alex Torpiano : Engineering of Malta’s Megalithic Monuments
- Prof. Frank Ventura : Temple Orientation
- Prof. Anthony Bonanno : Rituals.
Seminar Venue: Phoenicia Hotel Floriana Malta
Date: Saturday 4th May 2013
Time: 09.00 - 12.30 - Lunch Break - 13.30 - 17.00
Fees: includes full day of seminar lectures plus coffee break €15.
Lunch optional at €25
Second event - 5th May 2013 - Temples tour
A full-day bus tour of different temple sites. Participants will be briefed by Dr. Trump and can walk around the principle Maltese temples. Lunch will be at the Limestone heritage and back at pick up point by early afternoon. An invitation is being extended to all those wishing to visit the Archaeology Museum at the Auberge de Provence, Valletta with Dr. Trump after the bus tour.
Third event - 7th May 2013 - Hypogeum Visit
Dr. Trump has further offered to give FAA members guided tours of the Hypogeum underground temple. Since entry to the Hypogeum is limited to 10 persons per hour, we have reserved slots for one morning, for FAA members and guests.
To attend these outstanding three days events, email email@example.com or phone Corinne at 99429572